[mythtvnz] Borrowing a screen in WLG for the LCA Open Day

James Gray james6.0 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 02:48:00 GMT 2010

Consider talking to a professional production company, eg vidcom...
They should be able to sort something out appropriate to the size of
your intended audience.

Also, If you want sound in your demonstration, the size of your system
is something to consider, a 100w system that sounds loud in your
living room wont be so loud in an open space full of people...