[mythtvnz] Borrowing a screen in WLG for the LCA Open Day

Kenneth Dixon kenneth.b.dixon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 22:15:58 GMT 2010

Hi Steve, I have an LCD I can live without for a day or two, but I'm
not sure how suitable it is for your needs.
42"
LCD - 720p
The HDMI port is a bit cheap and has some ghosting but the VGA port is fine.
Crap contrast ratio, so might not be so good under florescent lights
(I usally have the room dimmed)
Oh and I dont have transport for it, so you would have to arrange that
(from Lower Hutt).

I have just emailed my brother who may have somthing more suitible
(smaller and better), so will see if he is up for it.

Anyways Let me know.

Ken