[mythtvnz] Channel_ID for Freeview TV3-plus-1

daniel daniel at acsdata.co.nz
Thu Apr 22 07:58:46 BST 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 18:53 +1200, Ross Williamson wrote:
> > Thanks ... interesting if I cut and paste yours into new channels.conf I
> > don't get TV3 or TV3-plus1 ... actually I think I miss a few more as
> > well.
> >

> You did notice the first line wrapped, I hope? The file I am using was
> in a bzr checkout of epgsnoop. Maybe do the same and see if that file helps?
yes caught that ... and fixed....

> > If I replace mine again I get TV3 back again ... still no TV3+1 but all
> > other channels are there????
> Just received your XML file. Curiously it doesn't include anything after
> the cuetv definition. Ie not the radio channels either and they are
> present in mine. Maybe a funny character is causing epgsnoop to stop
> parsing at that point, check your channels.conf around the cuetv/tv3+1
> bit for anything odd.
yes have looked for that using both vi and emacs .... I also move the
order of where they appear in the conf file ... i.e try moving tv3+1 to
top of the file etc.

nothing seems to make a difference although I do think it is a parsing
type error as if I use your file I get even less data (even with the
wrap line fixed ......

trouble is I can't see any issues. I even ruled out new line required at
end of file (like crontab :) tried both ways no diff