[mythtvnz] Channel_ID for Freeview TV3-plus-1

Ross Williamson ross at inertia.net.nz
Thu Apr 22 07:53:15 BST 2010

> Thanks ... interesting if I cut and paste yours into new channels.conf I
> don't get TV3 or TV3-plus1 ... actually I think I miss a few more as
> well.

You did notice the first line wrapped, I hope? The file I am using was
in a bzr checkout of epgsnoop. Maybe do the same and see if that file helps?
> If I replace mine again I get TV3 back again ... still no TV3+1 but all
> other channels are there????
Just received your XML file. Curiously it doesn't include anything after
the cuetv definition. Ie not the radio channels either and they are
present in mine. Maybe a funny character is causing epgsnoop to stop
parsing at that point, check your channels.conf around the cuetv/tv3+1
bit for anything odd.

You can remove Sport Extra from your channels.conf, by the way.

Ross