[mythtvnz] Channel_ID for Freeview TV3-plus-1

daniel daniel at acsdata.co.nz
Thu Apr 22 09:22:49 BST 2010

Fixed ..... make sure you use the correct --tune for freeview being

--tune 12456 for freeview

--tune 12671 is the "other guys" transponder

Not sure where this tid bit of important info was but if anyone endsup
in the same mess thats the fix.

Thanks all for putting up with me ... off to sulk :)

Ross wins the award for most patient spot the typo of the week award :)