[mythtvnz] tuner and playback of freeview HD DVB-T

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 04:16:05 BST 2009

----- Original Message ----

I also have the problem with skipping if a recording is still recording. It is related to when you start watching.

For example if the show starts at 8:30pm and you start watching at 9:00pm you can skip forward fine until you reach the point at which the recording was at when you started watching. So in the example 30 minutes into the show skipping forward no longer works correctly. What I tend to do is stop the playback 30 minutes after I start and restart it, this usually takes me through to the end.

I have to say that in most cases I usually don't watch anything until it has finished recording so I see this as only a minor inconvenience.