[mythtvnz] tuner and playback of freeview HD DVB-T

Aaron Drysdale aarond at postec.co.nz
Wed Oct 7 22:44:08 BST 2009

I should add that the reason I am going to be changing to Myth 0.22,
aside from the sexy new MythUI, is that HD playback does still have a
few niggles. I have DVB-S and DVB-T tuners, and 90% of the time I end up
watching DVB-S because you never know when these niggles will strike.
Such as - I have problems skipping during HD playback when I am watching
something that is still recording, and I get random problems with lots
of macro blocking during playback. Not always, but enough that it makes
it slightly unreliable.

I am hoping that MythTV 0.22 will iron these out.

Aaron