[mythtvnz] tv_grab_nz-py - HDHomeRun and 0.21

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Thu Nov 26 08:54:44 GMT 2009

I've been trying to figure out why I get some missing channel data following running this.

The problem channels are TV2, C4, Prime, Chinese and BaseFM.  For some reason the 7 day data does not populate for these.  I cannot
get the icons to these to display on the left of /mythweb/tv/list either.

This is on 0.21 using a HDHomerun tuner so there are two mono-rec tuners.  (Does not run on 0.22 without compiling in a fix, so I
shifted the 500T to the 0.22 test box and that tunes ok but not figured out the EPG there either....)

When I run mythfilldatabase --manual I get two rounds of data, one for each tuner series, I called them H0 and H1.  I note
/home/me/.mythtv/H0.xmltv and /home/me/.mythtv/H1.xmltv however they seem limited to turning on or off particular channels.

How should the second round (H1) be treated, just the same as the first (H0)?

Also I have some missing icons, instead of using references such as:

    Choose a channel icon image (any path name)  [http://epg.pvr.geek.nz/epg/icons/parliament.jpg]

It seems any path is not so good, e.g.:

    /home/mythtv/.mythtv/channels/Logo_3_1.jpg

does not seem to work

Is there a path to copy icons to use instead?

Is there a way to reset the relevant files and run the default again?

Is what I am doing wrong obvious to anyone?  (In advance much obliged to you!)