[mythtvnz] Schema downgrade

Mark markk at kc.net.nz
Fri Nov 27 19:22:02 GMT 2009

After a quick look it looks like it was simply a matter of the following
to revert the schema

connect to database and

ALTER TABLE cardinput ADD COLUMN freetoaironly TINYINT(1) DEFAULT 1;
ALTER TABLE cardinput ADD COLUMN radioservices TINYINT(1) DEFAULT 1;

ALTER TABLE capturecard ADD COLUMN dbox2_port INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL
DEFAULT 31338;
ALTER TABLE capturecard ADD COLUMN dbox2_httpport INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL
DEFAULT 80;
ALTER TABLE capturecard ADD COLUMN dbox2_host varchar(32) NULL;

update settings set data=1244 where value='DBSchemaVer';