[mythtvnz] MythTV 0.22 testing status

Brett Miller blmiller at slingshot.co.nz
Fri Nov 6 06:52:33 GMT 2009

Just as various people have stated in this forum;
MythTV 0.22 JYA testing does not have the seek/navigation problems in LiveTV
or playback of active/current recording. LiveTV is very good.
And the UI is aesthetically very pleasing.
This is damn fine.

I used the sql commands that were posted in this forum to manually add
channels.
All previous scanned channel info, from 0.21, was deleted to clean up EPG
mess.

EIT data is sometimes available either after long period of up-time or
recording.

I have no EIT data for & can not watch/record MTS, Prime, C4, TV3plus1
although these channels were manually added.
Is this normal for current testing fixes repos ?

I know there have been great deal of change with the channel scanning code.
Is it working with DVT-B or our NZ version ?

I'm interested in how 0.22 is working for others & I not really attempting
to work around the above problems.

Thanks,
Brett.