[mythtvnz] MythTV, nVidia drivers 185.18.14...

Aaron Drysdale Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com
Sat May 30 09:31:37 BST 2009

Hi Jean-Yves,

I have upgraded to 185.18.14 from your test repository, made sure I was up to date with everything from your release repository and removed composite disable from xorg.conf. Rebooted and checked driver was installed in nvidia-settings, then tried live tv. I get tearing.

Added back in composite disable, rebooted and now live tv is fine. I'm not at all woried about this - I never understood what composite disable actually did anyway since everything appears to work fine. But I thought I would just let you and others know. I'm using an EN8500GT Silent 512MB.

Thanks for providing the latest driver.

Regards
Aaron