[mythtvnz] taskbar visible whilst Mythfrontend running

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Tue May 12 08:37:45 BST 2009

Hi all,

This has been a minor issue for me and I have been putting up with it
because I've been too lazy to write an email.  I upgraded to Ubuntu 9.04
the other week and since then when I run mythfrontend it doesn't cover
up the taskbar and menubars (at the top and bottom of the screen) like
it used to.  This is helpful sometimes if I want to quickly check
something but its a little distracting when you're watching something.
Any ideas whats changed?

Rossco