[mythtvnz] taskbar visible whilst Mythfrontend running

Dr. David J. Knowles dknowles at clearfield.com
Tue May 12 22:22:03 BST 2009

The most likely change I can think of is that the new version of the
operating system has new graphics drivers with new overscan settings.
Did you use the resize settings in MythTV? If so then you should be able
to reset them and fix the problem.

David

Dr. David J. Knowles  <dknowles at clearfield.com> Senior Systems Architect
Phone (+64 9)  358 2081                          Clearfield Software Ltd
Fax   (+64 9)  358 2083                    1st Floor 8-10 Whitaker Place
Mob   (+64 21) 75 9090                P O Box 3901 Auckland, New Zealand