[mythtvnz] VDPAU package can be removed?

Dr. David J. Knowles dknowles at clearfield.com
Mon May 11 02:40:15 BST 2009

I have a Sony Bravia V series TV.

You can turn off overscan.

In the TV settings, go to this menu:
Setup --< Screen Settings --< Display Area: choose "Full Pixel"

This turns off overscan.

David

Dr. David J. Knowles  <dknowles at clearfield.com> Senior Systems Architect
Phone (+64 9)  358 2081                          Clearfield Software Ltd
Fax   (+64 9)  358 2083                    1st Floor 8-10 Whitaker Place
Mob   (+64 21) 75 9090                P O Box 3901 Auckland, New Zealand