[mythtvnz] VDPAU package can be removed?

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon May 11 04:58:26 BST 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Dr. David J. Knowles
<dknowles at clearfield.com> wrote:
> I have a Sony Bravia V series TV.
>
> You can turn off overscan.
>
> In the TV settings, go to this menu:
> Setup --< Screen Settings --< Display Area: choose "Full Pixel"
>
> This turns off overscan.
>
> David

This is true for me on a KDL46V4000 (46 inch V series Bravia) -
although it took a lot of googling to find it (and a momentary panic
each time I have to go through the menus again to find it!)

Mine is running at 1080p 60Hz over HDMI from an nVidia 8400GS. Haven't
tried to get other refresh rates as everything looks so good as it is
- maybe I need better glasses!