[mythtvnz] VDPAU package can be removed?

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Fri May 8 11:48:54 BST 2009

>> Are you 100% sure you have composite disabled. That resolved most
of my video tearing issues.

Has anyone configured and used NVIDIA component out?

While many of the NVIDIA cards are component capable, frequently including component converters, there seem to very few people who
have reported configuring this in NVIDIA Linux on the net, at least that I can find.

Does this VDPAU analogue composite limitation apply to analogue component as well?  (My HD TV only has HD component input - up to
1080i - so it seems fine to display using mythtv in New Zealand for the foreseeable future)

I am hoping component out will also give good HD using VDPAU?

Much obliged
David