[mythtvnz] HDHomerun - VLC on Linux - Yes - well sort of!

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Tue Mar 31 04:43:40 BST 2009

<Which version of myth are you using?>
Nick
I have mythbuntu 8.10 running here.
I guess you are asking what happens when the HDHomeRun is run up there, I've not ventured further into that as it is all SD kit, I
think my first priority is to get a VDPAU box running, before I run the HDHR under myth, Steve is likely to achieve that before me.
I am also expecting that there will be issues running the NZ HDHR under mythtv, however maybe will be pleasantly surprised?  9.04 is
also getting closer.
Where is your VDPAU setup at?
Kind regards