[mythtvnz] MythTV upgrade, bleeding code, ready for tester

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 01:30:49 BST 2009

> What could cause the backend to take such a long time to create this
> file? Anyone else having this problem? More importantly, anyone else NOT
> having this problem running a Nova-T 500 on Intrepid as I am?

I have a Nova-T 500 and have never had this problem. I have a separate backend / frontend setup.

Unfortunately as my front end mobo is away for replacement I can't confirm versions of Myth I am running. I am using JYAs release repository for Intrepid, just can't be sure when I last updated. I was working on the principle of "it's working don't break it". I'll get back to you once I get the system up and running again.