[mythtvnz] MythTV upgrade, bleeding code, ready for tester

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 00:52:27 BST 2009

Hi

2009/6/29 Aaron Drysdale <Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com>:
> Yes it did. Note, I'm on Intrepid, so I didn't install your 0.21.5

okay, that's good to know

> I run a one box frontend / backend, so I assume this question on NFS
> wouldn't apply? Any other suggestions?

> What could cause the backend to take such a long time to create this
> file? Anyone else having this problem? More importantly, anyone else NOT
> having this problem running a Nova-T 500 on Intrepid as I am?

A faulty tuner?
I had had a DVB-T usb adapter that took forever to tune ; it would
work for recordings but not for livetv as it would always timeout.

i keep reading about issues with the nova-t 500 on the main mythtv
list, people getting hard core etc...

Sorry if I have no more suggestions, been out of coffee at home since
yesterday, it's hard :)