[mythtvnz] MythTV upgrade, bleeding code, ready for tester

Aaron Drysdale Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com
Mon Jun 29 00:47:23 BST 2009

>I'm mainly interested to know if this happens before last week 0.21.5

Yes it did. Note, I'm on Intrepid, so I didn't install your 0.21.5

>If you are using a NFS, network share directory with your frontend, I
>would disable that, and use the "stream from mythbackend" instead.
>I've achieved much better result with this then when using NFS

I run a one box frontend / backend, so I assume this question on NFS
wouldn't apply? Any other suggestions?

What could cause the backend to take such a long time to create this
file? Anyone else having this problem? More importantly, anyone else NOT
having this problem running a Nova-T 500 on Intrepid as I am?