[mythtvnz] MythTV upgrade, bleeding code, ready for tester

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 00:42:41 BST 2009

Hi

2009/6/29 Aaron Drysdale <Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com>:
> No, I had never seen this before a few weeks ago. Appeared after an
> upgrade, but can't remember exactly which one.

I'm mainly interested to know if this happens before last week 0.21.5

> The HD tuner had always taken a long time to change, longer than the SD
> tuner, but I'm talking about a few seconds longer, not 7 or 8 seconds
> longer as it is now.

I did make some changes on how the system retries , but it should wait
longer , not less (it used to try 10 times then kill playback, now it
tries 10 times 10s killing playback , like in trunk).

If you are using a NFS, network share directory with your frontend, I
would disable that, and use the "stream from mythbackend" instead.
I've achieved much better result with this then when using NFS