[mythtvnz] Multi-threaded Mplayer

feadog feadog at orcon.net.nz
Sun Jan 25 22:09:27 GMT 2009

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:41:26 Simon Cantem wrote:
> For the price I've been much more impressed with the Asus
> stick, the Avermedia build quality seems much lower.

Thanks for that. I have a problem with the Asus U3100 My Cinema where
occasionally it misfires and locks up the USB bus, and you have to reboot to
restore. But this could be a software/firmware problem. Its a bit of a
nuisance, since other devices such as bluetooth are also internally connected
to the same bus and this can cause shutdown problems.

Have you seen the same problem? on your installation?

Noel Sheridan