[mythtvnz] EPG on Freeview HD (terrestrial)

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:22:30 GMT 2009

Just a note, please don't send pictures or other attachments to the
list [1]. It has a message size limit of 60k, your pic was 120k.

If you want to show a pic, put it on a web site and post a link to it.
This list is on a friend's server and we use his bandwidth, 120k is
not a lot but by the time it is sent to 250 odd recipients it adds up.
Also the recipients should be able to choose whether or not to view
it.

Finally when someone posts an over size message i have to go into
admin mode and allow or disallow it. PITA.

Thanks, your frindly list admin.

[1] small text files such as logs, program output or short scripts are
OK, given the nature of the list. Just bear in mind the maximum
message size.