[mythtvnz] EPG on Freeview HD (terrestrial)

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 19:36:25 GMT 2009

Hi Guys,

I found that I had the on-air guide turned on as well.  Whenever I ran
mythfilldatabase manually I had 7 days of data on each channel but
then after a little while it would revert to having the "."s.  I went
into mythweb (this is the easiest way to manage the backend I find)
and in the setup  under TV - Channels I had the use on-air guide (or
similar name) setting turned on for all channels.  Deselecting this
checkbox has fixed this issue for me.  So now I am not using the
on-air guide at all and having no issues.  Maybe it is an issue on the
broadcasted guide as per Robert's post.

Ross