[mythtvnz] EPG on Freeview HD (terrestrial)

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 00:44:23 GMT 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Ross and Jemima Knudsen
<ross.jemima at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nick,
>
> You're right, I meant the tv_grab_nz-py script.  I didn't realise this
> was the source for the info using that.  I thought that this script
> was the web scraper option, my bad.
>
> Well I seem to have problems with this script.  Sometimes (especially
> channel 3 and 4) all that comes up in mythweb is a "." for the program
> instead of the program name.  In the frontend is similar where it
> doesn't have the program data correct, I think it might be blank (I
> can't recall exactly as I prefer mythweb to program recordings).  Any
> idea why this is happening?

But you're saying it is OK in mythweb? If so I am not sure what the
problem is, perhaps a gui/theme/font issue - does it still happen if
you change themes?

What xmltvid do you use for 3/4. tv_grab_nz-py gives the option of
tv3.freeview.nz or tv3.sky.co.nz (not sure if those are the exact
names, but you get the idea. Similar for c4.)