[mythtvnz] EPG on Freeview HD (terrestrial)

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 00:19:07 GMT 2009

Hi Nick,

You're right, I meant the tv_grab_nz-py script.  I didn't realise this
was the source for the info using that.  I thought that this script
was the web scraper option, my bad.

Well I seem to have problems with this script.  Sometimes (especially
channel 3 and 4) all that comes up in mythweb is a "." for the program
instead of the program name.  In the frontend is similar where it
doesn't have the program data correct, I think it might be blank (I
can't recall exactly as I prefer mythweb to program recordings).  Any
idea why this is happening?