[mythtvnz] HVR-1200 and EPG...

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Wed Dec 16 08:04:43 GMT 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 20:31 +1300, Robert Connolly wrote:
> Thanks, that provided enlightenment. Turns out the configuration step
> in myth-setup had failed so I configured manually using the
> --configure option.

I've heard a few reports of the configure step failing with myth 0.22, I
don't know why though as I don't think anything has changed.

> Is there any way to cache the downloaded program data, rather than
> re-downloading it each time, even if it hasn't changed? I noticed the
> --cache option in the help, but how do I use that with myth?

Yeah unfortunately you can't currently. I implemented the cache
functionality as per the XMLTV spec but I don't think much uses it
currently.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier