[mythtvnz] HVR-1200 and EPG...

Robert Connolly rob at webworxshop.com
Wed Dec 16 07:31:32 GMT 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 12:26 +1300, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 11:41 +1300, Robert Connolly wrote:
> > Thanks that's helpful. I just wasn't really getting any channel
> > listings. Perhaps it needed longer to download on my connection.
>
> Try running 'mythfilldatabase -v xmltv' I think it is, it should show
> some more output from the grabber.
>
> hads

Thanks, that provided enlightenment. Turns out the configuration step in
myth-setup had failed so I configured manually using the --configure
option.

Is there any way to cache the downloaded program data, rather than
re-downloading it each time, even if it hasn't changed? I noticed the
--cache option in the help, but how do I use that with myth?

I just rescanned my channels and got pretty good signal on a few of the
channels (99% on some of them), but still it did not register any
channels.

Cheers,

Rob