[mythtvnz] LATM in trunk!

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 08:25:56 BST 2009

Hi

2009/8/25 Barry Clearwater <barryc at bcsystems.co.nz>:
> Last time I tried to install a mythbuntu mythtv when adding Pauls
> repositories, I couldn't get access to the url, whereas JYA's repositories
> did work. I know we are talking about a trunk install rather than packages,
> so is Pauls setup going to become available at some stage to those other
> than bleeding edge testers?

I'm not sure what you mean here...

Paul setup is from my understanding a straight trunk checkout with an
extra AC3 upmixer patch (Mythtv ticket #5900).
I don't think he has created ubuntu packages in quite a while...

I'm currently updating that patch, but it won't make it in mythtv
trunk on time for 0.22.

I will be adding the patch on my trunk repositories however, as I do
use the AC3 upmixer and I enjoy its capabilities.

And no, we're talking about packages here ... it's all pre-compiled
and packaged for you, including the new themes

Jean-Yves