[mythtvnz] LATM in trunk!

Paul Kendall paul at kcbbs.gen.nz
Tue Aug 25 09:36:21 BST 2009

On Tuesday 25 August 2009 07:25:56 pm Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hi

[...]
> Paul setup is from my understanding a straight trunk checkout with an
> extra AC3 upmixer patch (Mythtv ticket #5900).
> I don't think he has created ubuntu packages in quite a while...

Correct. And I don't think I need to anymore either :-)

> I'm currently updating that patch, but it won't make it in mythtv
> trunk on time for 0.22.

Oh, well, never mind!

> I will be adding the patch on my trunk repositories however, as I do
> use the AC3 upmixer and I enjoy its capabilities.

Awesome. So I won't need to do a local build either then.

> And no, we're talking about packages here ... it's all pre-compiled
> and packaged for you, including the new themes
>
> Jean-Yves

Perhaps now I can concentrate on getting LATM into ffmpeg proper.
And once that's done, I'll look at some of the myth features on the list,
And then...

Cheers,
Paul