[mythtvnz] Problem adding VDPAU support

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 08:49:36 BST 2009

Thanks for clearing that up, Jean-Yves.  I think you might be right on.
I recollect seeing something along those lines in the console output
(which I couldn't copy and paste at the time).

Checking the myth log shows lots of errors like this:

2009-04-26 18:47:37.682 [h264 @ 0x7f430a434ed0]number of reference
frames exceeds max (probably corrupt input), discarding one

Do I need to change the playback profiles to use VDPAU or is it all
working alright?