[mythtvnz] No sound with Freeview HD

Cameron McConnochie cmcconnochie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 23:26:20 BST 2009

I'm not using Freeview HD (just poor-man Freeview) but I recently rebuilt my
myth box and had no audio.  For me to solution was the mixer.  For some
reason one of the outputs (wave I think) had been muted during the
installation.

I resolved this by using alsamixer in terminal to unmute and "crank" all the
levels up.  It was a nice easy fix for once :-)
Cameron McConnochie