[mythtvnz] Live TV Hangs on Programme Change

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Sat Apr 4 21:24:32 BST 2009

But I'm not using VDPAU. However....  last night I tried to upgrade to 180.44
using the nvidia installer so I can try out VDPAU. I now have a broken system,
starting X shows that the nvidia kernel module still has version 180.11, but
the installer reports building the module correctly. WAF are getting edgy -
any thoughts on what I should check?