[mythtvnz] Live TV Hangs on Programme Change

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 08:53:39 BST 2009

Hi

2009/4/4 James Booth <james at booths.net.nz>:
> Thanks Jean-Yves, this seems to have fixed the problem. Was never an issue
> before though - any thoughts in why it would suddenly start happening?

This has always been the case for me when using VDPAU ... not sure why..

While it wasn't hanging when I used software decoding ; I had plenty
of buffers errors showing up in the log , and sometimes the picture
would freeze and had to exit playback.

So while the end results is different with VDPAU, I believe the
problem was always there, it just showed up differently.