[mythtvnz] Updated packages available

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Sat Oct 11 07:13:17 BST 2008

Yep, signal strength is typically 40%.
TV 1 BE 0, no problems, but TV3 sometimes has BE 65535 and lots of
artifacts, crashes (appears to be in H.264 decoding), but, surely a
codec should not cause a seg fault?
TV 1, 6 & 7 seem to be the most reliable (BE 0), but they too eventually
crash.
TV 2 sometimes gets a picture in picture effect when the image suddenly
becomes 2/3 the size and is drawn from the top left.
TV 3 sometimes gets repeated three times so the screen has three images
in the form of three stacked rectangles all working (really weird to watch!)

Getting there, but still not quite.

BTW, on TV 6, with 4 CPU core's working, one usually 20%, the others 5-6
% (includes work required to display the CPU's in real-time), sometimes
I get 6% on all 4 CPU cores!

Cheers
Douglas.