[mythtvnz] Multiple Tuners (DVB-S & Analog)

Duncan Kennington duncan.kennington at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 01:41:45 GMT 2008

Unless they have changed something recently, channel browsing only
shows channels available on the currently active tuner.  The main list
users suggested using the full program guide if you want to see
everything.  The algorithms to figure out whether a channel was
available or not were very complex to code according to the last post
I read on the dev list about it.

Bit of a PITA but you get used to it.  The wife has gotten the hang of
just using the guide...

Regards,
Duncan