[mythtvnz] Mythbuntu - Networking failure

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Mon Nov 3 05:23:58 GMT 2008

Help! I ran an update on my Myth box (Mythbuntu) on Friday night. It all
seemed to go well, but I noticed today that networking has dissapeared - sort
of. I can see my Myth box on the network, can connect to it with Samba, etc,
so networking is working, but from the Myth box itself it cannot connect to
anything. I rebooted it and now it cannot connect to the backend server, so
has become a show stopper.

Can anyone offer any advice on what I should check to try and fix this?

Thanks,
James.