[mythtvnz] Multiple Tuners (DVB-S & Analog)

Andrew Walters andrew at silverstream.net.nz
Sun Nov 2 23:22:59 GMT 2008

Sorry guys if this doesn't thread properly, I saw it in the archive and subscribed after.

Johan, while I also can't scroll up and down between channels on different source types as you say, I can just punch in the desired channel number and it switches to the appropriate tuner just fine (ie if I hit 8 then Enter on my remote while watching TVNZ7, it switches to analogue Prime, 8 being my channel number for Prime) Can you do that?

Andrew