[mythtvnz] Freeview Satellite lock problems on 12456, but 12483 OK

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Sun May 25 13:04:17 BST 2008

By the way this appears to have been a problem with a feed having
thought it was on vertical rather than horizontal polarisation. Dunno
how that happened.

Probably no one replied because the answer is the same as last time I
asked a similar question
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/mythtvnz/299726

Rather embarrassing to ask the same thing twice I guess :-)