[mythtvnz] playback issues since moving to 0.21

Johan Schuld johanschuld at gmail.com
Sun May 4 12:59:45 BST 2008

On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 11:00 PM, <mythtvnz-request at lists.linuxnut.co.nz>
wrote:
I had the same thing, although not as servere as you maybe.

Try this:
Go to setup->Tv Settings -> Playback and then the 3rd screen which shows
"Playback profiles"

Here you can select different profiles, some had luck choosing a different
one (like CPU+), but I did not get good results. Instead I've created a new
profile and added one playback profile, which ranges from resolutions  0x0
to 1920x1088 (the maximum allowed) and used a setting for the decoder that
works for me (Standard, xv-blit video render).

No more playback issues for me after that.

Cheers.