[mythtvnz] 0.21 and MultiRec stability

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Thu Mar 27 20:30:43 GMT 2008

Hey Dean,

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 08:58 +1300, Dean Pemberton wrote:
> I'm not planning on moving from 0.20 until a little further down the
> track.  Even though I'd live to unleash my two DVB-S cards on multirec.

Neither, I'm just waiting for the first round of fixes...  :)

> I'm also a bit miffed that Debian Multimedia has moved to 0.21 without
> keeping a version of 0.20 around.  Means that since I blew away my eeepc
> I'll have to find some deb files lying around in a cache somewhere.

They're still available on his site, have a look at:
  http://www.debian-multimedia.org/pool/main/m/mythtv/mythtv.php

If they do disappear, I have the Debian source bits and pieces and can
rebuilt the packages if need be.  (I build custom .debs for my Via
frontend.)

> It will be good to make sure that we keep an eye on 0.21 to make sure
> that those of us with high WAF SLAs know when it's save to change.

Aye.  :)

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At home: andrew at etc.gen.nz       |  This space intentionally