[mythtvnz] 0.21 and MultiRec stability

Dean Pemberton dean at deanpemberton.com
Thu Mar 27 19:58:27 GMT 2008

I'm not planning on moving from 0.20 until a little further down the
track.  Even though I'd live to unleash my two DVB-S cards on multirec.

I'm also a bit miffed that Debian Multimedia has moved to 0.21 without
keeping a version of 0.20 around.  Means that since I blew away my eeepc
I'll have to find some deb files lying around in a cache somewhere.

It will be good to make sure that we keep an eye on 0.21 to make sure
that those of us with high WAF SLAs know when it's save to change.

Dean