[mythtvnz] New LCD Screen

Karl Leaning mythtv at objectivity.co.nz
Mon Jun 23 01:50:17 BST 2008

Dean,

You are going to have problems getting AGP and grunt (let alone HDMI).
There are a few Nvidia 7600 boards floating around but they are getting
a little scarce. Nvidia has released it's 2x0 series boards so now the
8x00 class boards are now the bottom end. Gist is you may also want to
think about replacing the motherboard with something that can do PCI-E