[mythtvnz] Hi to the list, Here is my Mythtv Setup ..

Bernard Mentink bmentink at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 23:24:32 BST 2008

>> Is a RAID necessary? ?Its only TV after all. ?I use nuvexport to save
> >things I want to keep, and put them on another server.

>I agree, I don't really care enough about recordings to use RAID on the
myth backend. Anything that is important is on a RAID in the main >server.

Yes, but in my situation my Mythtv box "is" my main server, and works very
well doing both roles, at a lot less cost.
But your points are taken, RAID is probably not the answer, I am still
looking for the best solution.

Cheers,
B M