[mythtvnz] LCD TV recommendations (VGA input)

Dylan Hall dylan at deedums.com
Thu Jun 5 03:32:51 BST 2008

I've got the Sony KLV-40V300A and I'm very happy with it.

Both the VGA and the HDMI ports work at 1360x768.

The only caveat I've found is that the TV seems to know when it's
connected to a PC (as opposed to a DVD player for example) and the menu
options change. The main differences I've found are that the zoom type
functions on longer work and some of the picture processing options are
gone.

Dylan