[mythtvnz] LCD TV recommendations (VGA input)

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Thu Jun 5 03:25:17 BST 2008

On Thursday 05 June 2008 14:19:49 Robin Gilks wrote:
> Does anyone
> have experience of say the Sony KLV-40V300A which just fits into my main
> requirement of being under $2000 ?
>
> Hope someone is using VGA into an LCD set of about this size!!

Certainly do. That's what we have here and it works a treat. Running VGA into
it at 1360x768 from memory.

Seems like quite a nice set, one of my favourite features is that it does DPMS
so when the display turns off the TV goes into standby.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware. Linux laptops.