[mythtvnz] Asus EN7200GS/HTD/256M

Jeremy Lamb nzlamb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:27:03 BST 2008

Just in case anyone cares...

I got a hold of one of these cards and it did indeed come with a low-profile
bracket. The component output works fantastic, and the card certainly
represents brilliant bang for the buck if you need such a feature.

My only complaint is that the heatsink is a behemoth and certainly overkill;
thanks to this it doesn't quite fit into my low profile case and it seems
odd that Asus bothered including the bracket (the PCB itself is low
profile). It also obscures the retaining clip on the PCIe slot. Fortunately
it is easily replaced to that's the next step.

Thanks to those who did offer suggestions.

--
Jeremy