[mythtvnz] Problems with PVR Analog and DVB-S Cards

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Wed Jul 16 21:51:44 BST 2008

Steve - I just wanted to say thanks for the pointers. I thought I had
covered all these bases but it looks like the best approach for me might be
to start again from scratch because I have messed around with channels id's,
callsigns & priorities etc so much (and learned a fair bit along the way...)
that I can't tell now where the issue is. Now I just need a wet weekend with
no scheduled recordings planned...

- D