[mythtvnz] PVR-500 Tuner Usage

Dean Pemberton dean at deanpemberton.com
Sun Jan 20 07:07:50 GMT 2008

Steven is right about MythTV having a habit of doing this, which is why
I asked if the other cards were doing it too.

I normally get the right behaviour from my PVR-500 and SkyStars by
forcing the individual programs to have +/- 5 mins over each end.
There is a global setting for this but it's more of a 'hint' than a rule.

So for each program set the overruns and see if you still have the same
issue.

Dean