[mythtvnz] PVR-500 Tuner Usage

Mike dragon28 at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jan 20 18:37:25 GMT 2008

Ok, if I set up two recordings via mythweb, and individually set the pre
and post time over-runs it does then move the second recording to the
other encoder.  And behaves as expected, so that does give me a workable
solution, just a shame it doesn't seem to honour the global setting :-(

Thanks for the help